Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy NewYear!



Happy New Year from Bella and I!!

We have had a rough few days and would really ask for your prayers.

Bella had a knot under her chin and suddenly, it started swelling underneath really big.  Took her to the vet on Saturday morning. They are assuming it is a tumor that has gone down into the lymph nodes on her throat.

It is so swollen that they have her on steroids to reduce the swelling so they can do a biopsy.  We see the vet again in the morning.

Please remember us in prayer.

On New Year's Day, I always think back to a few years ago,my sister Jeannie and I flew to LA to visit my nieces Shelli and Kris.

We went on New Year's Eve and sit on curb all night to save our good curb space for the parade the next day.  Crazy, eh?

It was fantastic tho.  That year, Paula Deen was the honorary parade marshall.

The really fun part was going to the big warehouses and watching them build the floats.

A wonderful memory.

Judy

11 comments:

  1. Oh- I am so sorry about Bella! I hope it is just a swollen gland and nothing too serious. It is sad/scary when our pets get sick.
    That is a funny story about you being a CURB SITTER. I guess that is better than being a street-walker though, huh? lol--- Just teasing you a bit.
    Have a wonderful, blessed 2018, Judy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you and Bella. Best of luck that Bella is happy and healthy in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, prayers for you and darling Bella. Love Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Bella is okay! Have a wonderful new year. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray that Bella will be just fine.

    Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for Bella and YOU! Memories, how they linger... Sounds like something I would do:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not crazy at all Judy. I would have been right there with you on the curb. How fun! I am praying for sweet Bella Judy. Hoping this is a benign tumor and it just got infected. Please keep us posted.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many prayers. I feel horrible for you

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry - prayers are on the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...